A work of art .....

for wedding, birthday, baby shower, party or any celebrations...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Spiderman Cake







I bought myself a Spiderman colouring book knowing that I need to do this cake for Salina's boy. I have been quitely looking through the book just before I went to bed to make sure I had the right image of Spiderman in my mind and I need to do this quitely so that my adorable 3 year old son would not notice or else he would has grab the book from me.



The Spiderman is a 2D figure, made of fondant and I used royal icing for the web design. This is the final cake I made just before my kitchen is closed for renovation. In actual fact, the contractors were already in my kitchen when I was decorating this cake and they were staring at what I was doing and trying to figure out what the round red thingy that I carved. One of them thought that it was a 'Cicakman' :). Until I started to do the web thingy, the correct guess came pouring..yes! It is a Spiderman. They are so fascinated with the decorating process and I would not be surprised if any of them would be ordering cake from me soon? Bob The Builder cake maybe? Hmmmmmm....






You might like this

Related Posts with Thumbnails