A work of art .....

for wedding, birthday, baby shower, party or any celebrations...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

.:Nazri's Wedding Cake & Cuppies:.







Orang & White theme wedding cake & cuppies for Nazri's wedding at Keramat. The flowers are made of gumpaste and dusted with gold dust while the cupcakes are decorated with buttercream. I do not really fancy buttercream as I find it quite messy and 'fragile' to handle. But then again the time taken is not as much as doing fondant decoration. By the way, I do organize cakes and cupcakes classes at a reasonable fees and of course the classes will be on weekend only. So whoever is interested to explore into cake decoration, you can always call or email me for details. I don't have any formal training or certification in baking or cake decorating but I always believe in passion and determination.



You might like this

Related Posts with Thumbnails